On 5-6 September 2019 at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece, Dr. Sam Rany, Vice-Rector and Mr. Tieng Morin, Dean of Faculty of Business Administration and Tourism have participated the Kick-Off Meeting on the Project of the Enhancing Digital Capacities in Higher Education for Asian Universities (Digi-CHE-Asia), which is funded by the European Commission (Erasmus+).
This project aims at Advancing the skills of academic staff, students and researchers:
▪ Enhancing and improving current undergraduate curricula
▪ Development of a Master of Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or VET that integrate in a practical way the latest developments in Electronics, Automation, and Robotics (EAR), named “Advanced Concepts for the Future Industry”
▪ Interface with local industries and more specifically the Manufacturing and High-Tech ones.
There are 9 main university consortiums from Asia and Europe as following:
Partner Organization Country
1. NTUA-ICCS, Greece
2. NOVEL GROUP, Luxembourg
3. U EVORA, Portugal
4. HUE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES, Vietnam
5. UNIVERSITY OF DANANG, Vietnam
6. SVAYRIENG UNIVERSITY, Cambodia
7. UNIVERSITY OF BATTAMBANG (UBB), Cambodia
8. CHAMPASACK UNIVERSITY, Laos
9. SAVANNAKHET UNIVERSITY, Laos