On 5-6 September 2019 at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece, Dr. Sam Rany, Vice Rector and Mr. Tieng Morin, Dean of Faculty of Business Administration and Tourism have participated the Kick-Off Meeting on the Project of the Enhancing Digital Capacities in Higher Education for Asian Universities (Digi-CHE-Asia), which is funded by the European Commission (Erasmus+).
This project aims at Advancing the skills of academic staff, students and researchers:
▪ Enhancing and improving current undergraduate curricula
▪ Development of a Master of Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or VET that integrate in a practical way the latest developments in Electronics, Automation and Robotics (EAR), named “Advanced Concepts for the Future Industry”
▪ Interface with local industries and more specifically the Manufacturing and High-Tech ones.
There are 9 main university consortiums from Asia and Europe as following:
Partner Organization Country
1. NTUA-ICCS, Greece
2. NOVEL GROUP, Luxembourg
3. U EVORA, Portugal
4. HUE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES, Vietnam
5. UNIVERSITY OF DANANG, Vietnam
6. SVAYRIENG UNIVERSITY, Cambodia
7. UNIVERSITY OF BATTAMBANG (UBB), Cambodia
8. CHAMPASACK UNIVERSITY, Laos
9. SAVANNAKHET UNIVERSITY,Laos